Greens greens greens and nothing to eat them

hoodat

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
As some of you may know I had to let my rabbits go to an organic farm. I won't have any more till I recover from my heart surgery.
It's kind of sad to see red clover knee high, a row of collards that needs thinning and all the big fat dandelions when I don't have anything to use them for. I keep looking at them and thinking how much my rabbits would enjoy them. At least I can toss out my hard bread crusts and watch the crows squabble over them.

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Ahh Hoodat, just hang in there. When is your surgery or did you already have it? When do you think you'll have rabbits again?

Mary

hoodat

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
ninnymary said:
Ahh Hoodat, just hang in there. When is your surgery or did you already have it? When do you think you'll have rabbits again?

Mary
My surgery will be on the 4th next month, only a few days from now. I still have the cage racks but I'll have to make all new cages so it depends on when I can start doing light work again. They say 6 to 10 days in the hospital and four weeks or so of rehab to bring me back to par.

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Well you hang on to everything... they'll be back as soon as you're back. Knowing you, you'll be back in no time and ready for bunnies!!! :D

Too bad I wasn't closer, Mr. Oreo LOVES some clover!!!

lesa

Garden Master
Reaction score
Will you have your son, log and on- and let us know that you are alright, after your surgery? It certainly would make me happy to know all was well...

wsmoak

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
lesa said:
Will you have your son, log and on- and let us know that you are alright, after your surgery? It certainly would make me happy to know all was well...
Me too. You are one of the family here and we want to know how you're doing. If you're willing to have your info shared that is, and it's not too much trouble for your family.

There used to be the concept of a "phone tree" for things like this, so you only had to call one person and they called a couple and they called a few. :) Nowadays... does he text? Maybe he could send a short text message to one of us and that person could relay it here? No worries if you or he would rather not. Just know we'll be thinking of you.

-Wendy

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
Adding you to my prayers. I am sure all will be well. It seems having a your nurse son to help will be a bonus too :) Hugs....

Latest posts