Guess I'm a Real Gardener Now

Greenthumb18

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
OldGuy43 said:
Got my first seed catalog and spent the evening pouring over it from cover to cover. Now if I can just get something to grow. :th
I'm sure you'll be able to grow plants out in the garden :thumbsup . With a little planning and work you can grow anything! Isn't it great seeing all those photos in the seed catalogs and thinking how great it would be to grow them.

We're all here to help when you have questions.

Collector

Garden Master
Reaction score
No doubt you will be able to get things growing, you can get plenty of help and useful tips here. Last year we planted our first full veggie garden. The weather was horrible all spring and early summer, some things we had to reseed and overseed three times. Despite the weather we enjoyed it and had some pretty good success, and a few failures (AKA) learning opportunities lol. I am sure you have a green thumb. Best of luck.

HunkieDorie23

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I am sorry to tell you but just like a Dr. you're not a really gardener until you kill your plants. So I am sure that you will get them to grow but until you have them growing and everything is going great and then BAM they are dead... you're not a REAL Gardener. LOL:hit That's the great thing about this forum, cause when it happens someone will be able to tell you why.

So whatcha gonna grow?

Latest posts