Had a great week.

Smiles Jr.

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
It's amazing how just 10 days could change my life so much. My doctors changed my chemical cocktail only 10 days ago and I feel sooooo much better now. Two oncologists discovered that the medicine I had been having injected intravenously for the prior 5 weeks was making me deathly ill. Of course chemotherapy is no picnic under any circumstances but, I'm not kidding, I truly thought I was going to die at any time all through March.

I felt so good this past week that my buddy took me to our monthly beekeeper's meeting Thursday night and I did amazingly well. I even ate some snacks while I was there. Yahoooo! Of course I was a little tired when I got home but it was wonderful. My wife even said that I had lots of color back in my face. Pale gray ain't purdy unless you're a snail.

Maybe life isn't so bad after all. Onward and upward.

:) :) :) :) :) :)

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
:DI am thrilled to hear the upbeat news. :lol: So glad things are looking up for you. :bee

Jared77

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
This post is the best one I've read so far this year on TEG. Keep it up!

Ridgerunner

Garden Master
Reaction score
Smiles, my wife has lived with certain "digestive" problems all her life. She really saw a huge improvement when she finally found the right doctor who knew how to treat it with the right medication. Her quality of life has really inproved in the last couple of years.

Sounds like you are getting there. Good luck!!!

Latest posts