Happy Birthday Dear catjack1975

Dahlia

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I haven't eaten ice cream in 10 or more years. Love it as I do, cows milk does not agree with me. I have been contemplating getting an ice cream maker and making goat milk ice cream. What could be more delicious than vanilla ice cream on homemade apple pie? And I will splurge on any kind of chocolate cake. It is snowing here right now, seems like just flurries. But it look so beautiful. I will see some grandchildren and get take out from our favorite restaurant. Seems like my husband has a few surprises for me. Gifts don't intrigue me as much as I used to. But family around as much as possible is a joy. But this will be my best birthday of my life. 39 again this year. Thanks for remembering.
Happy birthday! Hey, you might want to try ice cream that has a coconut milk/cream base. They sell it Trader Joe's and it is out of this world! Great for people like me who can't eat dairy!

catjac1975

Garden Master
Reaction score
Happy birthday! Hey, you might want to try ice cream that has a coconut milk/cream base. They sell it Trader Joe's and it is out of this world! Great for people like me who can't eat dairy

Can you believe that coconut disagrees with me too? I tried coconut oil and it gave me a huge belly ache. I have tried rice mild Ice cream and it just not worth the effort. I have been so healthy since getting rid of dairy.The most striking relief was sinus relief. I was the sickliest person my whole life , just from the standpoint of chronic colds and sinus problems. No more.

Latest posts