Happy birthday...

nachoqtpie

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
they've shipped!!! :ya

Waiting on tracking info so I can see when I need to have everything up and ready!! :celebrate

Stubbornhillfarm

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
Congratulations! I recieved and email that our meat bird chicks and turkey chicks were born and shipped out at 5am this morning! Can't wait to see pictures!

retiredwith4acres

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
I remember those days, after I became addicted I hatch my own, but still get excited when they hatch. Have fun, but warning, it is addictive!

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Be patient my lady!

I usually suggest taking some water with a bit of sugar in it to the PO with you when you pick them up. Open the box and hydrate them as soon as possible!

nachoqtpie

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Post man told me tomorrow... he will call me around 7. I told him I would be there around 8 after my daughter got on the bus to go to school :lol:

That's a good idea about the sugar water! Of course... I'm kinda nervous that once I get the top off I won't be able to get it back on! :p

I posted on Meyers fb page and a friend of mine posted on it "Why didn't you tell me you were ordering chicks... I would have flown them down to you in my plane!" :barnie

nachoqtpie

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
IT'S TODAY!! IT'S TODAY!!!
:celebrate :weee :ya :weee :celebrate

I'm anxiously awaiting the call from the post master. I checked the tracking number this morning and it said they were in a sorting facility an hour away. I was ready to put on my slippers and drive an hour in my pajamas!! :lol:

Latest posts