Happy Heavenly Birthday Dear Nyboy

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
There is never a week that goes by that I don't think about my dear friend. I miss him so much. I have not been on TEG much this year because of the empty place in my heart. I am real good at picking myself up and moving on, but moving on after losing Alex has been real hard to get over. I still grieve and I still tear up when I think about him-and I'm not one that cries much.

Happy Birthday to us, for on this day, you brought love and happiness into the world and we were Blessed with your presence here. :rainbowflower

Just-Moxie

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I didn't get to know him as well, as I took a few years off of visiting Easy Garden and the other 2. But I still miss the man. He made an impression on so many people. And it was a good one.
:( :rainbowflower :rainbowflower :rainbowflower :(

catjac1975

Garden Master
Reaction score
I didn't get to know him as well, as I took a few years off of visiting Easy Garden and the other 2. But I still miss the man. He made an impression on so many people. And it was a good one.
:( :rainbowflower :rainbowflower :rainbowflower :(
NYBoy was a generous kind compassionate man. He took such good care of his Dad and other family members. Miss your humor, Alex.

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
while driving home this afternoon was listening to the radio and boy George come on, funny how you can have a tear and a smile at the same time....

remember alex posting about his many club nights going to see him

Latest posts