Have you Ever

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
Have you ever found something in your refrigerator you couldn't identify? I did this weekend, pulled out a ziplock bag from the back bottom shelf. Had hard brown thing that me and a friend had no clue what it could have been. Must clean fridge more often!

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
That's why I save all plastic containers of all kinds. Then when I open an UFO (UN-identified Food Object) and it is green, fuzzy, purple or streaked with orange..........smells like roadkill..........I toss it in the garbage. It doesn't hurt my feelings to toss a plastic container that sour cream came in, versus a plastic container that I actually purchased. :thumbsup

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Nyboy, it's been many years since I've found something like that in my fridge. I always shop on Friday and before I do, I go through my fridge to see if there's something to toss out. There seldom is. Although I just went through the condiments and tossed out a couple of items with past expiration dates.

Your fridge must be pretty full if you didn't see that. My fridge is empty even when I've just gone grocery shopping! My son always looks at the fridge and asks what I bought since the fridge is empty. Of course my husband will say I spend over $100 and he doesn't see any food. :/

Mary

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
Yea...

Several times a year...

And my fridge is a small propane one.

So nowadays I keep it kinna empty.

Latest posts