Hay Thistle! :)

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
I know how you like tools...

I just saw an ad here that says
STIHL makes cultivators now.

Just thought you might want your DH to accidentally notice that sometime before Christmas...

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
Well hay Marshall! Wouldn't that be fun to find under the tree?! :) Actually my old ( realllly old) Troybilt Tuffy has always run like a top, until this fall when I tried to start it up so I could lock it in the shed for the winter.... my bad. I left it out all summer because I had a lot of uses in mind for it, unfortunately with this that and the other I never actually got it going.
Looks like it's going to need a little mechanical help. :/

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Hay Marshall, you are talking about a tiller attachment for Stihl's weedwacker, right?

I have one (2nd) for a weedwacker but right now, I can't remember the maker. Don't think it is a Stihl. That attachment is much heavier than the other attachment but, steel tines are heavier than plastic trimmer line.

It works good for mixing fertilizer into beds.

Steve

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
It's actually an attachment, a smaller cultivator for their yard boss multi tool. or one of 2 larger ones, cultivator or actual small tiller, for one of two models of their other multi tool line called kombitool. Main thing is, they are Stihl, and Stihl tool are only sold where they know Stihl products and will fix them if needed.

Yes, some of the other attachments are weed whackers, so you can whack the weeds, detach the weed whacker, attach the cultivator or tiller, and really get a workout, lol!

Latest posts