Hedge advice in Sacramento?

canesisters

Garden Master
Reaction score
Don't forget when you trim it, to trim it in a little bit of a cone shape so the bottom gets light too and has less chance of dying out. :)

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
Chickenwhisperer, do you happen to know when the state fair is, and some things about it? I have not been to it since... 1971 or so.

I understand a lot of folks no longer feel like going to the Sonoma County fair because it is so crowded, things getting to falling apart, costs way the heck too much, and instead of making more parking, there is less parking every year.

chickenwhisperer

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
you know, I havent been to the state fair, tho I always keep meaning to go.
I believe they moved it to July last year.

I hear all kinds of things about the fair, from great to terrible.
I especially hear if you want to go with kids/family to go during the week during the day.

I know theres tons of great stuff to look at and do, and all kindsa good/weird/unusual type foods(think alligator on a stick, lion burgers), but I think that at night and weekends the riffraff moves in.

There ARE a ton of police there, but that doesnt necessarily mean one is safe...
A few years ago the main office was robbed of a couple mil I believe, at gunpoint. All the concessions money was stolen, it was a big deal in the papers. Nobody got hurt I believe.

Lol, i just read all that, dont let me scare you, Id say you are generally safe there, but there are the few individuals who are there looking for the opportunity to take advantage of someone.

Me, I wouldnt be scared to go even by myself, but Im a 35 yr old 6-2 200lb male with a cc permit :)

In fact, nobody that I know has ever actually had any problems, other than their young kids having to see punks acting like punks on occasion.

I know parking is cuhRazy...

Latest posts