Hello Everybody!

HunnyBunny

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
Welcome. Looking forward to your posts about your area.

Thanks seedcorn! Sure! We are a tropical country so it's easy to grow plants here especially in the province. I live in the city so my garden is for my eyes' satisfaction only. My only vegetable plant is the chili pepper if that is what you call them. It's good for adding hotness/spiciness to your food.

Just-Moxie

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
My sis in law is Philipina. And I love her Mother's pancit! and Lumpia, and steamed fish, and and and...

Fortunata's father had a fab garden in down town San Jose Calif. He grew so much there! All kinds of egg plants, special fruits that I don't remember the names of, onions, celery, bitter melon, long beans and so much more!

Welcome from Oregon USA!

Oh yes, the food!! I was introduced to Filipino food as a young Navy wife back in the 80's. I love as much of it as I can get hold of. I even taught myself how to make lumpia and fried rice. YUMMMM..............

HunnyBunny

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
Oh yes, the food!! I was introduced to Filipino food as a young Navy wife back in the 80's. I love as much of it as I can get hold of. I even taught myself how to make lumpia and fried rice. YUMMMM..............

Good for you moxies_chickienuggets, you should also try chicken adobo, a staple in every Filipino household.
Again, YUMMY!! :celebrate

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Yes of course! I love to cook! What do you like baymule? Chicken Adobo? :thumbsup
I like all kinds of foods. Here in Texas, Mexican food and Cajun food is popular. I like to learn to cook new dishes. We raise our own pork, chicken and lamb, so am always looking for more recipes.

Latest posts