Hello Everyone

Zuly

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
I'm new to this forum and really glad to be here :D. My name is Zuly and I live in the outskirts of New Orleans. I found this site while surfing the web last night and I see that there is a lot of great information :drool.

Last year I started working in my garden again, Katrina really made a mess of things, but his year it is starting to look real good. My yard is a mix of full sun to a small area of shade.

I will be posting a couple of plant PICS in a few that I would like to indentify.

Happy Gardening to All
:watering

Ridgerunner

Garden Master
Reaction score
:frow Welcome to the forum! :frow Glad you joined us! :frow

I lived in Mid-City, Harahan, and River Ridge a whole lot of my adult life before retiring up here. You'll be able to do things a lot of us can't, but you also have challenges with that climate.

You'll probably have to have a few posts before you can post photos. It's a protection against spammers. it's kind of inconvenient, but just say howdy to a few people and you'll have the ten posts pretty soon.

How to post pictures/avatar
http://www.theeasygarden.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=26838

Zuly

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
Thank you, for the warm welcome ;)

I posted 2 PICS before reading that I needed 10 post. I already had a reply. I will make sure I have 10 post though, so it won't disappear, LOL

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
A warm welcome from where the coldest winter is a summer in San Francisco! (by mark twain) You will enjoy being here. :rainbow-sun

Mary

Latest posts