Hello everyone!

Nikki

Sprout
Reaction score
My name is Nikki and I love to garden! We moved from a 3.5 acre lot in a subdivision to a 48 acre farm about 6 months ago, and now that the weathers warm I'm having so much fun planting things everywhere!
I made my way here from BYC, there I'm known as howfunkyisyourchicken. Some of your user names look very familiar and I'm looking forward to getting to know all of you I haven't "met" yet!

Happy gardening!

Ridgerunner

Garden Master
Reaction score
Welcome to this forum Nikki. We're a fairly small group, you can tell many of us know each other but we are always open to new people. We may tease each other and have a few running jokes that may not make a lot of sense to you, but hang around and join the fun.

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
Hi Nikki! Welcome to TEG from north Idaho!:frow Wow! 48 acres to play with, that ought to keep you out of trouble.
What part of the country do you garden in?

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Welcome Nikki, glad you joined us. This group has some of the nicest people you will everr meet. What are you planting? Do you have chickens are other animals?

Mary

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
:frow Nikki :frow and :welcome jump right in and join the fun.
WOW 48 acres. (I can only imagine how much MORE trouble DH and I could be in if we had 44 more acres!) LOL

lesa

Garden Master
Reaction score
Welcome! Welcome! That sounds like paradise...tell us about some of your plans!

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Hi @Nikki !! I got here by way of BYC too. I studied a lot of threads on SS and started a few of my own. Thanks to SS I now have a Family Grain mill and make cornmeal and whole wheat flour. Fresh is fabulous! I lurk a little bit on BYH, but my heart belongs right here on TEG! TEG has it all! And now we have you! You will love it here, lots of nice people.

so lucky

Garden Master
Reaction score
Hi Nikki, welcome to TEG. I got here via BYC and SS, which are both great forums. But this is the best. What zone are you in?

Latest posts