Hello From A New Member In Greensboro, NC

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
how in the heck did i miss this...
a big welcome @Ben E Lou from stokesdale,nc just a quick country mile north from you.....
how did you fare from last week's snow? we are water logged
need together this spring.....
Wondered when you were gonna show up for the party.....right here in your back yard! LOL

Ben E Lou

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
how in the heck did i miss this...
a big welcome @Ben E Lou from stokesdale,nc just a quick country mile north from you.....
how did you fare from last week's snow? we are water logged
need together this spring.....
I'm about as far "northwest" as you can get in "Northwest Greensboro." It's less than a 10-minute walk from my front door to the Summerfield City Limits. I'm sure it's a closer drive from my house to Stokesdale than it is to downtown Greensboro.

Yeah, it's just soaking wet everywhere around here from all that snow and then all the rain in the last 24 hours. Ugh. I did get a fair bit accomplished today, though. The area still feels fairly new to me; we moved here four years ago, but I am a remote employee of a company based in South Carolina, so I work from home 100% when I'm not traveling for work (which is infrequent these days,) my kids go to school a mile and a half from our house, and we also go to church in NW Greensboro. Point being, I don't venture very far from home too often, so I'd love to get together some time.

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
I’m a neat freak and love these! A little pricey $40 for 2 pack from amazon.

Attachments

• C7A6B977-0764-45F3-85B2-3A8AA7144D90.jpeg
    C7A6B977-0764-45F3-85B2-3A8AA7144D90.jpeg
    125.2 KB · Views: 171
  • 1F04DBBB-ECB3-4CB5-8AC6-B25A30C333BA.jpeg
    1F04DBBB-ECB3-4CB5-8AC6-B25A30C333BA.jpeg
    118.1 KB · Views: 155

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
Oh, and @majorcatfish what do you know about Joyner Blueberry Farm. I'm looking at buying my blueberry plants from there in a couple of months.

i know of them see his berry farm everytime driving on 158, he will sell you the type of blueberries plants that grow well for our area, not like those gossy page plant catalogs.. have watched him over the years starting his business to where he is now...pick his brain...

Ben E Lou

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
he will sell you the type of blueberries plants that grow well for our area, not like those gossy page plant catalogs.. have watched him over the years starting his business to where he is now...pick his brain...
Yeah, this jibes with the vibe I've gotten from them in our brief interactions so far via FB Messenger. Given this information, combined with the fact that per Google Maps they're only 20 minutes from my house, it seems like a no-brainer that I'll buy from them.

Latest posts