Hello from Delaware

DelawareAl

Leafing Out
Reaction score
Looking forward to learning more from this forum! I'm in Delaware and have a good size garden that has been getting better year after year! I will watch posts on here and will be certain to ask many questions. Thank you in advance for your input.

DelawareAl

Leafing Out
Reaction score
Hi, DelawareAl. What do you especially enjoy growing? What zone are you in? Here I go with the questions again..........

I have an 1100 square foot vegetable garden in my back yard. My favorites are potatoes, broccoli, cauliflower, lettuce, tomatoes, peppers, zucchini, eggplant (for my wife), etc. I'm always trying out new things. I'm just getting some sprouts in my basement growing area. For the last few years I haven't been too successful indoors. I found out that I didn't have enough light. Hopefully that problem is fixed.

I'm in zone 7A.

And how about you?

Lavender2

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Welcome DelawareAl!
It sounds like you have much experience to share as well! :cool:

I am still buried in snow, will be getting my hands in the dirt next month, I hope!
I grow a variety of vegetables, salsa garden, and the rest changes up most years. I also grow some herbs, rasp. and blueberries, and a whole lot of perennials.

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
Hey DelawareAl! Welcome! :frow
My ears pricked up when you said potatoes (!) were among your favorites. I can tell you are a man of discernment and wisdom!:)

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
:frowHELLO :frow and :welcome You are gonna love it here. :) You'll find me in the garden in Eastern IA (somewhere near the bend in the old Mississippi. ) when spring arrives. Will it ever come this year? :rant

NwMtGardener

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Hi from Montana! Sounds like you have a large garden, at least compared to my little postage stamp!

Latest posts