hello from eastern Wa.

Collector

Garden Master
Reaction score
I am a newbie just wanted to say howdy to all here at easy garden. My wife and I plus kids are planning on widening our gardening skills next season and found this is the place to go for the info to help us on the right path. we are glad to be here!

hoodat

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
We're glad to have you. There is plenty of advice to be had here. Feel free to ask whenever you have problems. Usually someone has been there and done that.

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Hello and WELCOME!!!

:welcome

:rainbow-sun :rainbow-sun :rainbow-sun :rainbow-sun :rainbow-sun

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
hoodat said:
. . . Usually someone has been there and done that.
I've been there and done some of it!

Welcome to TEG from almost your own backyard :frow.

digitS' (on the border :))

pharmerphil

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
:) Welcome collector, new here myself, I will follow your lead and post an intro:D

Gardening takes more patience than skills, I have a neighbor, a young man and his intended, they moved in a year ago, came to me because they spotted the 7000 sq.ft. garden...and asked me to "show them" how to garden...
He's done really great! They Learned real quick that there's MUCH more to it than planting the seeds...
Love to teach, love to see them learn the "lessons" of gardening...
Off to post my own intro;)

hoodat

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
The biggest part of succesful gardening is seeing and, so far as possible, understanding what is going on in your garden. The plants, the insects life, even the organisms within the soil. After a while it all sort of comes together.

Collector

Garden Master
Reaction score
hoodat said:
We're glad to have you. There is plenty of advice to be had here. Feel free to ask whenever you have problems. Usually someone has been there and done that.
T/Y for the welcome looking forward to learning much from folks with exp; like you have. We are still measuring and thinking about the best place to plant and what we will have the most succes with in our area. so probably lots of ????s will be coming soon.

Collector

Garden Master
Reaction score
vfem said:
Hello and WELCOME!!!

:welcome

:rainbow-sun :rainbow-sun :rainbow-sun :rainbow-sun :rainbow-sun
vfem T/Y for the welcome looking forward to getting to know others here.Tou wont learn anything from me but I am sure you will be able to answer my ????s and most likely get a chuckle from them because they will be so rookie. LOL. :bun

Collector

Garden Master
Reaction score
:tools:tools
digitS' said:
hoodat said:
. . . Usually someone has been there and done that.
I've been there and done some of it!

Welcome to TEG from almost your own backyard :frow.

digitS' (on the border :))
digitS thank you for the welcome . We live 7 miles from the ID. border south of the Spokane valley I think we are also in zone 5 ?. You will have knowledge of our short growing season then. That will be a great help to pick out varieties that will do the best here for us. Looking forward to picking your brain a little. LOL :tools:tools

Latest posts