HELLO FROM INDIANA

Sabyn Katz

Sprout
Reaction score
I have six chickens in the city, I love to watch them. They are my girls, I am always interested in learning more about them.

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
Welcome, Sabyn Katz, to The Easy Garden gang! You're gonna love it here if you enjoy working in your garden, want to start a garden, or have lots of garden experience to share. This IS the place.

Did you find TEG from the BYC message board? I see that you introduced yourself by talking about your chickens. Many of us have chickens as well as gardens and talking about our furry, feathery, and finny pets is done almost as much as talking about our gardening adventures and misadventures.

I have 9 chickens. Two are roosters, but I live in the country so no one complains about the constant crowing except my spouse. How long have you had your girls? We LOVE pictures here, so we would love it if you show us your coop, your chickens, your crafts, anything you'd like to share.

I am happy to have you join us and I hope that you will stop by often to learn, to share, to teach, or just to play.

MontyJ

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Welcome Sabyn! I was born in Anderson,In but grew up in deep south Texas. I now live in West Virginia...yeah, it's a long story. Dew (my DW) and I also have chickens. We currently have 12, but we are considering getting 24 more. Poke around and don't be afraid to speak up. Coffee is served promptly at 6:30...unless I sleep in or forget...in which case you're on your own.

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Welcome Sabyn! I have 4 chickens even though our city limit is 6. They are getting old and I plan to start with a new flock of 6 chicks late in the summer. Our chickens are our class pets for my 6 preschoolers that I have. We also love to garden and munch on garden goodies when we're outside.

Mary

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
I live in the middle of my small town and I have 20 hens. I love to watch my girls too! I pile leaves in the run in the fall and they make compost for my garden. Welcome to TEG, be sure to post pictures of your girls!

Latest posts