Hello from southeast texas

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
:frow@Christiancowgirl79 :welcome from Eastern IA near the bend in the Mississippi River.
Jump right in. We love new members. Tell us about you place. Photos are encouraged.

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
I am happy to welcome you to The Easy Garden site, @Christiancowgirl79! A bit of information from you can help us relate to your gardening challenges and possibilities. By your name, I'm guessing you don't live anywhere near South-est, Central-est Wisconsin -- my stomping grounds. That's just fine. We have gardeners who live in nearly every growing situation.

Make yourself comfortable and jump right into the fray! We LOVE newcomers as much as we LOVE pictures as much as we LOVE sharing as much as we LOVE puppies as much as we LOVE seedlings as much as we LOVE, well you get the picture.

Love, Red

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
A warm welcome from the bay area Christiancowgirl! What zone or city are you in and what do you like to grow?

Mary

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
My apologies, @Christiancowgirl79! I reread you post to see where you call home, but skipped your thread title. Of course, southeast Texas is clearly stated. Mea Culpa. As I usually say, "I just teach reading, I don't do it myself."

So, nosey ole me wants to know what the 79 means. Is it your age? Is it your HS graduation year? Is it your birth year? Is it the number of bean varieties you grow? Is it half your IQ? Inquiring minds -- and rambling, fading ones -- want to know!