Hello There, My Name Is Kaitlyn!

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Hi Kaitlyn aka The Happy Hen! I can't wait to get to know you more and hear all about your garden and chickens. You are going to love it here. Everyone is so nice and helpful. But beware of certain people like the Northerners and Southerners. You'll soon know what I mean. ;) I'm an adopted Southerner and I sometimes get some grief. :p But it's all done in love. :love

Mary

The Happy Hen

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
Hi Kaitlyn aka The Happy Hen! I can't wait to get to know you more and hear all about your garden and chickens. You are going to love it here. Everyone is so nice and helpful. But beware of certain people like the Northerners and Southerners. You'll soon know what I mean. ;) I'm an adopted Southerner and I sometimes get some grief. :p But it's all done in love. :love

Mary

Ah ha! Thank you! :)

Another warning, a thread can start off on a topic and end on another. Some of us high-jack threads:clap

Same with the other website BYC... If only you knew the topics! :lol:

Welcome, nice to meet you. :)

Thank you! Nice to meet you too! :)

~Kaitlyn

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score

Mary
Haha! Mary glad you warned our new friend! I might as well 'fess up......I am the resident Southerner that catches a lot of good natured ribbing, not to mention any names, but his initials are @seedcorn and he is the resident Nawthurner that likes to dish it out. Feel free to join in when we're throwing garden poo-doo at each other! you can throw all the clods you want to at seedcorn............ :)

The Happy Hen

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
Haha! Mary glad you warned our new friend! I might as well 'fess up......I am the resident Southerner that catches a lot of good natured ribbing, not to mention any names, but his initials are @seedcorn and he is the resident Nawthurner that likes to dish it out. Feel free to join in when we're throwing garden poo-doo at each other! you can throw all the clods you want to at seedcorn............ :)

Ha ha! ;) Lol.

~Kaitlyn

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
Welcome. Nothing but good natured kidding from nawtherners while you will see how the southerners treat us. While we are fighting snow, ice, they love to flaunt their gardens....... you will see.

The Happy Hen

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
Welcome. Nothing but good natured kidding from nawtherners while you will see how the southerners treat us. While we are fighting snow, ice, they love to flaunt their gardens....... you will see.

Thanks! Soon I shall see!

~Kaitlyn

Latest posts