Hello!

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
:frow@KatherineB :welcome Glad you are here. Mom was an R.N> until having children and staying at home with us. She was always disappointed one of us did not want to go into nursing. Good Luck.

Chickie'sMomaInNH

Garden Master
Reaction score
:welcome from another NH native! i'm down here on the seacoast, near Maine border area.

my sister was a CNA many years ago but when she had kids and became a stay at home mom she let her license slip. back around 2010 she went back to work for a local nursing home that worked with Alzheimer patients doing work as an activity coordinator. then she found out she had breast cancer and had to quit. :oops: they really liked her and wanted her to come back when she recovered but i'm not sure why she didn't go back after.

flowerweaver

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Welcome to the fold! No nurses in my family, only patients! My neighbor is a recovery room nurse, does that count?

eduardorob404

Garden lurker
Reaction score
hi everyone , im new too, im on timeshare attorney business and studying animation science, nice to meet you :D

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
Howdy from south-est, central-est Wisconsin! I hope you jump right in and join in the gardening fun. This is THE BEST-EST GARDENING GROUP on the whole WWW! Glad you stopped by to get in on the fun. This just might be the best time of the year to be stopping here.

Latest posts