Hello!

so lucky

Garden Master
Reaction score
Welcome from Missouri. I don't have bindweed, but I have just discovered that the stinging nettle that I thought was confined to under the steps, has flung itself to the far side of the garden. I should have known better.

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
Welcome. Agree we love pix. Bindweed is a problem child. Just be glad you don’t have bur cucumber (a cross between bindweed and stinging nettles on steroids). In garden, hoe should be an excellent tool to kill it-as long as you miss desired plants. Can always paint it with glysophate.

valley ranch

Garden Master
Reaction score
Sierra Nevada mountains, and Nevada high desert
Hello from central illinois! I am still new to gardening, although I did help out in my family's garden as a kid. I currently have a very old, very rough farmyard I am trying to make productive again. Right now my biggest nemesis is the bindweed...

Hoping to find lots of inspiration and more experienced gardeners for advise!

Welcome Prairie Rose ~ that's a nice name ~ makes me imagine what you must look like ```

Mary ~ look what I caught in the cellar ~ at the bottom of the stairs ~ saw droppings ~ set the box trap ~ the catchingest trap I've ever made ~ and caught this thing ~ not sure what it is ``` caught what's it ```.jpgand that a 17" long trap ~ daughter thinks it's a "Bushy Tailed Wood Rat"

Latest posts