Hello!!

blue skys

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
I just wanted to introduce myself. I have been reading a lot about gardening on here, but haven't posted anything yet, so here it is... This is the first year I am serious about gardening. My garden is about 23' x 27', I've got clay soil, which I think will actually be to my benefit as far as holding moisture. I am going to plant some things this weekend (onions, lettuce, things like that, it may be a little late, but I'm going to see what happens) and then I will wait until april for the majority of things (cucumbers, peppers, etc.) since I'm planting all by seed, accept for my tomatoes. Anyway, I hope that I won't mess things up too badly, wish me luck!!

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Welcome Welcome :welcome

I'm in the same zone as you and have done some major planting already (mainly today) its just been soooooooooooooooo awesome out hasn't it?!?!!?

Come look through the trade section and maybe you'll find some fun varieties of things you'd like to try for fun?! We're always trading, and it makes it such a nice surprise to see something you've always wanted to try. Saves on the money too so you don't feel so bad if it doesn't work!

I'm off to Tractor supply warehouse. I need to some fencing to make tomato cages out of. :D

Enjoy the weather!!!!!

blue skys

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
It has been absolutly beautiful!! I think I will look through the trade section, thanks for the tip! :D

Latest posts