Hello

AnticGod

Sprout
Reaction score
Hey guys :D
I`m new to the forums!
I`m a beginner at working on the yard and garden and i would appreciate any help on this forum!
Thanks and looking forward to posting soon! :cool:

injunjoe

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
AnticGod said:
Hey guys :D
I`m new to the forums!
I`m a beginner at working on the yard and garden and i would appreciate any help on this forum!
Thanks and looking forward to posting soon! :cool:
2sgn052welcomewagon.gif

Nice to have you join us.

We tend to have a lot of fun and make lots of jokes but we also do talk about plants too.

Joe

Greensage45

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Hi Anticgod, :welcome

Plano TX, that is a nice, pretty place to visit. I lived in Dallas for about 3 to 5 years back in the late 80s. I lived in Garland. It is such a large city, but I did enjoy having 'First Mondays' close by, and also the 'Trader's Village' was a highlight of my outings.

I remember when I lived there I had a great bed of Tuberoses! They loved that horrible hard clay!
Tuberoses-01.jpg

There certainly are a ton of garden settings in Dallas. I enjoyed seeing all the tremendous plants out along Turtle Creek.

You might list your city and state on your avatar or signature line so we don't forget where you are. I am sure you will have tons of things to share with us too!

Ron :welcome

luis34

Banned for spamming
Reaction score
Hello

Welcome to here.. Nice to meet you. I hope you enjoy here and stay for long time

Thanks
Have a nice time ahead

lesa

Garden Master
Reaction score
Welcome! Welcome! What are your plans and dreams for your yard/garden? Anything growing already?? Looking forward to hearing from you!