Herbs and not Herbs...

Pat

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
I posted this in another section, but I see it's more appropriate here.

I had a woman from our neighborhood come to "weed" out my herb garden. I had Thyme, sage, rosemary, oregano, lemon balm, lavender. I told exactly what I wanted done to them "trim" them.
After an hour she came in and said she was done. Great. She leaves and I go to look at my "herb" garden..... :ep What "herb" garden??? There was no more herb garden! I couldn't believe it!!! :th

So I called her :rant and asked what had happened? Well she thought I wanted everything removed.... but she'd see me Thursday for another bed I have.... uh no thank you. :barnie

Pat

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
Thanks... I could of just straggled her.... I've worked so hard on that garden.

Pat

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
Well she's done gardening in the neighborhood and was recommend by a friend of a friend... She seemed Ok :idunno

I know I felt hear broke~

Dawn419

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
:th And Skip wonders why I don't trust anyone to mess with our yard or animals!

We had a friend/neighbor help us mow our front yard 2 weeks ago...you'd think that upright boards around a big patch of Oregano, on a hillside, would be safe...he mowed it to the ground with the weed eater than ran over it (to be safe) with his riding mower. :gig I wouldn't be laughing BUT it was/is his riding mower. :smack

Thankfully, I know that the Oregano will come back with a vengence, but I sure miss seeing it so big and full, right now.

Let me know if you need replacements of Oregano, Sage and Lemon Balm! I'd be more than happy to share mine with you (for postage only).

Dawn

Tutter

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
That's so painful; I'm cringing just reading about it. I sure am sorry it happened. :(

Reinbeau

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Pat said:
Well she's done gardening in the neighborhood and was recommend by a friend of a friend... She seemed Ok :idunno

I know I felt hear broke~
You'd think the scent of the plants as she ripped them out may have given her a clue! Are you sure they're gone? Many will resprout from the roots, although the woodier lavender,sage and rosemary probably won't.

Southern Gardener

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Oh, thats terrible! :( I had a similar incident with my next door neighbor I was weeding my flower bed last summer and she wandered over to talk and said Let me help you she started pulling up my clematis! :barnie

Latest posts