Heron's Nest Farm Seeds for sale

April Manier

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Heron's Nest Farm Seed Sales

We breed seeds here in Oregon. Organic GMO-FREE. Seeds now shipping.

http://heronsnestfarm.blogspot.com/p/seeds-for-sale.html

Link also at bottom in my signature. :weee

These farm-bred varieties are developed for the Pacific Northwest region, selected for hardiness, pest-resistance, and marketability. These varieties are grown under the strictest standards of genetic fitness. We do not grow seed varieties where there is a possibility of contamination from pollen from sexually compatible plants, either weeds or cultivars. We maintain adequate populations of plant numbers to carry forth the genetic viability of each variety. We do not harvest from less than fifty plants of any variety in order to prevent "genetic bottlenecking." Our seeds are grown under the strictest organic conditions, as codified by the USDA National Organic Program. Each of our plant varieties are selected for flavor and beauty, and they are grown with love!

lesa

Garden Master
Reaction score
That is so cool! I wish you all the success possible. Now if only you could grow seed perfect for the Northeast- I would love to be your customer! It is so lovely to see your dream coming true- I am so glad you returned to farming!

Latest posts