He's at it again!!!

dewdropsinwv

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Well now that the new chicken coop is mostly done, MontyJ is at it once again! He has decided to make me a "garden oasis" out by the chicken coop where our old cold crop garden used to be. Today he bought me a Dogwood tree and planted it. The next few weeks we will be posting pictures of how it is shaping up. This "project" of his is going to take some time though.... because he wants to put in a pond, benches, a couple of walk ways, move the rose bushes....ect.

Last edited:

258 Pots

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
The power co. wanted to take down one of my trees, I had them leave the stumps so I'm think an umbrella mounted to one and a table top mounted on the other...

dewdropsinwv

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
LOL @thistlebloom I havent done anything to the menu !!!! LOL This is all his doing.... I didn't even have to use the powers of "voices in his head" for this project.

dewdropsinwv

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
@journey11 I know I am a very blessed woman. I don't know many men that would volunteer to do something like this for their wives! One thing for sure, he's spoiling me!!!! If anything ever happens to him I'll never find another man who will treat me this good!!!!

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
Men like that seem few and far between.

One day I was discussing my wanting a rose garden someday with spouse. The next day when I got home from school he had two drawings of formal rose gardens to choose from and the space all cleaned, tilled, and ready to go.

I anything ever happens to spouse I won't be trying to find another one. Perfect doesn't come around very often.