Hey Montana, Georgia, New Mexico!

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
I coulda put this on MontyJ's thread but we drug that poor guy all over the world and he was just worried about his chickens. Remember MontyJ:

Anybody depending on somebody else's gods is depending on a fox not to eat chickens. ~ Zora Neale Hurston

With that in mind you may not want to depend on the following information: NOAA's Seasonal Outlook

I don't know if we have any Florida gardeners right now. We tend to torment them with our cold weather miseries until they throw up their hands in exasperation! It doesn't look so terribly dry & hot in the Southeast but it kind of reminds me of the difficulties that they went thru a couple of years ago with their drought.

New Mexico & that Texas panhandle, which seems to have such a tuff time of it, into Oklahoma and out west in Arizona: really, you should have just about had enuf of the heat and dryness. East Texas must be seen as catching a break for normal winter rain.

Heather, oh Heather! It kinda looks like "it just depends on how far south it goes!" NOAA really is holding out the possibility of a bad winter for your corner of the world.

Steve

NwMtGardener

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Yes, my grandmother in PA has already informed me about our coming winter here in MT, and started worrying about me driving in the snow. :/ at least in the winter she doesnt have to worry about me being eaten by a grizzly bear! :lol:

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
Getting eaten by Bear has been outlawed and comes with a heavy fine and jail time! It also goes on your record permanently as a felony, and you get your drivers license revoked. So, better not get eaten by a bear.

It's also very embarrassing. Makes your insurance rates skyrocket, plus employers might not want to hire you.

Latest posts