Hi everyone!

Jewels19

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
GrowinVeggiesInSC said:
We've been getting loads of rain, too, and it's been COLD (relativey speaking, of course)! I'm ready for the rain to stop. ;)

LOVE your quote, by the way!
It's a chilly here but feels SO good! I was wondering if Winter was back! I know how you feel too about wanting the rain to stop..It's still raining here in my town. I just keep reminding myself how I dislike dragging the water-hose and sprinklers around! lol

headred

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
We've had too much rain also (Kansas). Welcome and good luck in your garden!

Jewels19

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
headred said:
We've had too much rain also (Kansas). Welcome and good luck in your garden!
Thanks! We are going on 3 days of non-stop rain here in FL. It's about to drive me insane! Last night, we had some extraordinary winds from out of nowhere..According to the news, we'll be dealing with this for the remaining of the week..At least we are out of drought tho'

barefoot okie

Sprout
Reaction score
Welcome Jewels19....we are finally having a break from the rain... 20 days of rain here in northeastern oklahoma... ugh... my poor garden.. so glad to finally see the sun shine:)

Jewels19

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
barefoot okie said:
Welcome Jewels19....we are finally having a break from the rain... 20 days of rain here in northeastern oklahoma... ugh... my poor garden.. so glad to finally see the sun shine:)
Wow 20 days?! And here I'm complaining of 3 days...I'm so sorry you guys are getting so much rain! We are receiving the rain from the front up North and some system in the Gulf...it's stalled over us and just dumping rain all over..

Has you garden suffered any damage?

HunkieDorie23

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
farmerlor said:
Howdy and welcome! I do love a good cuke warm from the garden sun.
Stop, please, my cucumbers didn't do well last year and I am in withdraw. The good news is that I am planting 8 plants on Sunday. :weee

Only a couple more weeks!

Latest posts