Hi from WI

Trying2keepitReal

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
HI all! Excited to join this community and learn tips and tricks from all of you. I love to garden-mainly veggies and edibles but we do have a couple fairy gardens around the property for DD which has flowers. I do both raised and in ground beds, with the in ground beds being mainly for the larger plants (pumpkins, squash, zucchini, etc). I love that I can work the raised beds sooner as our growing season is too short for me (zone 4b).

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
HI all! Excited to join this community and learn tips and tricks from all of you. I love to garden-mainly veggies and edibles but we do have a couple fairy gardens around the property for DD which has flowers. I do both raised and in ground beds, with the in ground beds being mainly for the larger plants (pumpkins, squash, zucchini, etc). I love that I can work the raised beds sooner as our growing season is too short for me (zone 4b).

hello and welcome to TEG from mid-Michigan. glad to see you have joined us from where i normally see your posts in SS. :)

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Hello :) and :welcome

My chickens are playing in my raised bed today and having the time of their lives.

I want to put wire under the earth of my raised bed eventually because something was gaining access there and ate all of my broccoli asparagus and pumpkin last year. Still learning here

Latest posts