hi there:)

gypsyfarm123

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
Hi all, I'm craig from south jersey. My desktop got hit by lightning so all I have is my blackberry ATM,and posting pix doesn't seem to work.But ill be getting a new computer soon. Although I don't have much to post because the ground hogs got the better of my veggie's this year. That and just a bad season altogether for some reason..I decided to down size my fall lettuce,spinach and broccoli raab crop and am growing them in containers (off the ground) until I can do some underground fencing for next spring (they just keep digging under what I have now) so I have lots of work ahead of me, plus I have some chickens now,so I need to predator proof anyway.(My other hang out is the BYC) as I am still learning how to raise my chicks:) And I have met some really great people on there as I hope to here t/c <craig

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Welcome to TEG! :rainbow-sun You will love this site! It has some very caring people with lots of years of experience and great advise.

Mary

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
:welcome Can't wait until you can share pictures.... :watering

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
GROUNDHOGS !!!! :somad About 3 years ago we had a major groundhog problem! I swear they took a bite out of EVERYTHING making it all worthless. DH enjoyed the target practic. DS enjoyed blowing up holes. AND I got excited every time I saw where a car got one. :celebrate Pretty sad to feel that way about one of God's critters. But hey, I warned them to stay out of my garden. :plbb

Craig, good luck with the fencing and welcome to TEG.

gypsyfarm123

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
Thanks all:) glad I joined..I know I'm going to love it here[craig

Latest posts