Honey Moon

lesa

Garden Master
Reaction score
I will make a point of looking up! My beekeeper husband will be interested in the mead, and honey moon! Thanks for always sharing such cool info!

journey11

Garden Master
Reaction score
Now I want to buy a telescope. I was up 'til 3am last night enjoying the moonlight. I love watching the summer sky. We usually gather around a small campfire with our camp chairs and make an evening of it. Soooo relaxing! I also wish I had a hammock...no neck strain! :thumbsup

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
I don't much see the summer night sky . . . .

I go to bed with the chickens :rolleyes:. Winter time, the chickens can go to bed without me. I get so cranky in the winter! I mean, 3:30pm and it starts getting dark here! I see the winter night sky quite by accident because I don't really like the cold. Still, if all the stars are out by 6pm . . . . . .

Honey Moon? It was so close to the horizon this morning at 2:30! As the writer says, it is right near the horizon all night. I used to really appreciate the full moon when I lived away from street lights. Especially that high-in-the-sky full moon in December and January when there was snow on the ground! Still, I'll take the Honey Moon if I can stay awake long enuf to see it ;)! I didn't really mean to be up so early this morning . . .

Steve