Hoping For a Good Outcome **Updated**

Broke Down Ranch

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
The DR and his nurse came today to check on Ashley. She had a wonderful night, slept like 14 hours (of coure, there were the interruptions for vitals) and looks like a different child today. No more crying, no dark circles under her eyes and no more yellow-looking skin (she is dark complected so when she pales it makes her look jaundiced).

Anyway, we are currently waiting for the orders to come thru to turn off her fluids and it looks like we will be going home today! :weee :ya :celebrate :bun :woot

Now I just need to figure out how to get those clippings from the front without getting hauled away in the paddy wagon....LOL! :gig

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
I've been following along here and just wanted to say something about the care you are providing for your daughter.

I have a 2nd cousin, Cousin David's daughter Connie, who had this problem (and others) as a child. Connie's is on her way to being an old lady! She was born in 1961, if I remember right. She's been in a wheelchair from the get-go but is married and has been out of her dad's house for about the last 25 years.

There were a number of critical problems early in her life but Connie has as close to a "supposedly" normal life now as most anyone else.

And, now that I've offended all those women who are "just this side" of 50 . . . I'll go back to staying quiet. But, not until I say, thank you for your attention to your daughter's care and, may God Bless all of You.

Steve

ducks4you

Garden Master
Reaction score
East Central IL, Was Zone 6, Now...maybe Zone 5
patandchickens said:
I'm so glad to hear it has gone well! It's funny how with the internet now ya can go to bed worrying about people thousands of miles away that you'll never even meet :p

Now go do something fun and relax :)

Pat
Glad to hear all is better. :hugs Pat, you are so right about this. Isn't it wonderful that we have this!

4grandbabies

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I am go glad Ashley is doing well. This site is filled with a bunch of really caring people, makes this scary world feel a little safer just to know all of you are out there !

Greensage45

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Hi Broke, Hi Ashley!

I am so happy to hear that you're feeling much better!

Crystal,
If there is ever an expression of 'Life being like a Tapestry', I am certain yours would fill a home!

Such a Beautiful Tapestry too! :rainbow-sun

Biggest Huggs!

Ron