House cats

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
At 17 a friend and I cut school and went to the Bronx zoo. Walking to zoo entrance I notice movement in bushes and a tail standing stragth up. I thought a escaped monkey was coming at me. A beatup cat came out of bushes ran upto me and started crying. My friend said you can't leave hm here, that is how I got my cat. The cat was filty covered in sores and flea, he was living on the street in Bronx. For the next 19 years he was a indoor cat, he never wanted to go outside. I used to hear people talk about how hard it was to keep a cat inside after it was use to outside. The closes he came to being outside was sitting in the window. It was like living in the street of Bronx take away any desire the be outside

catjac1975

Garden Master
Reaction score
At 17 a friend and I cut school and went to the Bronx zoo. Walking to zoo entrance I notice movement in bushes and a tail standing stragth up. I thought a escaped monkey was coming at me. A beatup cat came out of bushes ran upto me and started crying. My friend said you can't leave hm here, that is how I got my cat. The cat was filty covered in sores and flea, he was living on the street in Bronx. For the next 19 years he was a indoor cat, he never wanted to go outside. I used to hear people talk about how hard it was to keep a cat inside after it was use to outside. The closes he came to being outside was sitting in the window. It was like living in the street of Bronx take away any desire the be outside
My outdoor cats fight to get in on a daily basis. Especially if there's a storm coming. They do not have a litter box and never have an accident.

Latest posts