How is the weather?

simple life

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
I think it has rained here for a few minutes to an hour or so every day for the past two weeks.
They had the fireworks in our town last night but you couldn't see them because of all the fog.
At least it makes you stay inside to get things done, otherwise I would stay out in the yard all day playing with the kids or putting around the gardens.
It is dreary here right now.

Reinbeau

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
This weather is disgusting. Yea, I know, it's summer, but I have things to do and it's just too blazing hot to do it. When I come in through my kitchen door that bakes in the summer sun and the wood smells like it's about to ignite, ya know it's just too darned hot! :coolsun

As for rain, what's that? It hasn't rained more than seven drops (last sunday. I counted them) in over three weeks. Things are getting crispy out there. I heard it rained in Hingham yesterday. Not in Hanson! I hate this weather grumble grumble grumble

punkin

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
It is wonderful!! The temps are still around 90 degrees, but no humidity for a change. :love Gorgeous blue skies.

simple life

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
We are right next to Hingham and we got a little of their rain for about 5 minutes at 9:00 a.m. Then it was huuuuumid for the rest of the day.
I had spent all last week canning in this heat and I had some plans for this week but forget it. You could lose 10 lbs canning in a hot kitchen in this heat.
I baked some bread and had to leave the kitchen.
Yuck!

akyramoto

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
oh I wish we would get some rain. but they dont call it sunny california for nothing! the last 3 days have been almost bearable to go out into the garden - in the evenings that is, not during the day.

Better than last week when it was up to 112!
my poor plants. The weeds are loving this!! i have weeds that are almost 4' tall!! I'll get 'em eventually!

Reinbeau

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I'll be going out after I eat dinner to do whatever I can before the mosquitoes come out to eat me. There's just so_much_to_do out there! Oh well.

And to think this morning when I went out for my walk it was 61 :rolleyes:

Latest posts