How Powerful Is 8 HP ?

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
throw me under the bus will ya........
@seedcorn it seems that our sister has not been completely honest about her finances at our last shareholders meeting. looks like she has gone into business for herself..
she has opened a small chain of restaurants out west,
hqdefault.jpg

plus she has been deverting a good portion of the crop to her new mail order business...

View attachment 27758

She always hid things from us. As kids, she would hide deserts Mom made or candy she bought. Always insisting that all there was to eat was kale.....

Hahaha! You boys took your comedy pills this morning I see.:lol:

Major, I am not a redhead. We have already had a confession from the "other" side of the family about her redheadedness, so stop trying to implicate me in your nefarious business associations. me>
upload_2018-8-3_6-50-48.png
see? not a redhead.

Seed, I had to hide the candy from you because you always got so hyper and got in trouble. Kale was the only thing that soothed you.
I was doing you a favor, and that's the thanks I get.

Attachments

• upload_2018-8-3_6-50-31.png
    upload_2018-8-3_6-50-31.png
    2.9 KB · Views: 225

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Ok, y'all cut it out. This thread went from to buy or not to buy a wood chipper to consumption of human meat. EEEEEWWWWW. Then y'all try to rope me in on the "family" meat business. Nope. No way. No how. I'll stick to pigs, thank you very much. Remind me not to eat at Y'alls house! :sick

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
Ok, y'all cut it out. This thread went from to buy or not to buy a wood chipper to consumption of human meat. EEEEEWWWWW. Then y'all try to rope me in on the "family" meat business. Nope. No way. No how. I'll stick to pigs, thank you very much. Remind me not to eat at Y'alls house! :sick

I wasn't roping you in Bay, I was throwing you under the bus...which I admit doesn't sound very friendly.
And that's not my family business, just something Mr. Delusional dreamed up, haha.

By the way, don't fall down in that pig pen! Hogs aren't so particular about the flavor of meat they eat.

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
I wasn't roping you in Bay, I was throwing you under the bus...which I admit doesn't sound very friendly.
And that's not my family business, just something Mr. Delusional dreamed up, haha.

By the way, don't fall down in that pig pen! Hogs aren't so particular about the flavor of meat they eat.

and you did a fine job of it...lol

okay back to the original question of this post.....

Latest posts