How to build a $50 greenhouse......

boggybranch

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
ducks4you said:
I can't believe that I'm the first to reply to this great post!! :p
I think I could build this, plus I've already got a huge roll of plastic looking for a job.
Did YOU build one, boggybranch? :pop
Not yet.......got so darn many "want to do's" when it comes to building a greenhouse. Everytime I think, "Yea...that's the one", I, either, stumble on something like this or get a great idea from some of the other members and......
But I REALLY like this idea. The directions, with pictures. They don't leave you wondering how to do something at any point......and it's really inexpensive...compared.
It's in first place, right now...for sure.

I liked it enough to put a shortcut on my desktop, to it.

aaron28

Sprout
Reaction score
Wow, that's a deal for $50. I think it helps to have some scrap wood laying around but I think this is totally doable. I can't believe more people haven't replied to this one. I emailed this one to my mother - she's going fall in love with it. You can't beat that for $50.

cknmom

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
DH and I keep looking at these type of designs for diy greenhouses, but have decided that they would not work for us. At least twice every winter we get several feet of snow in a 24 hr. period. Also all year long we are subject to high winds. We live in a valley and winds whip through here like a freight train! It is very common for us to have gusts between 40 & 70 mph! Plastic sheeting would not last. So I guess that until we can afford triple layered poly sheets the green house will have to wait.

Monica

Latest posts