I have to tell someone who understands....

nittygrittydirtdigger

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
My dorkitude is working overtime lately. Today I am very excited because I am getting FOR FREE 10 cubic yards of stall & stable muck-out stuff from an Arabian horse farm that uses all organic products. They're even delivering it for free this weekend! :tools

I told my son, and his first words were, "Looks like I'm shoveling sh*t for a while!" My hubby made a "that's nice" type of comment when I told him.

So, here I am, sharing my excitement over a huge load of organic poo poo with the only folks I know of who will truly understand.

Free, organic poo poo, delivered to the garden site, for FREE. And there's plenty of time for it to age/get rained in before we plant in mid-April. Life is good.

Ridgerunner

Garden Master
Reaction score
Every year my neighbor brings me a couple of front end loader loads of mostly rotten cow manure in late spring. I let it set for a while and use it for the fall garden. I understand how excited you are. Life is good!

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Yeah you scored! Not only is it organic but I can't believe FREE delivery! What more do you want? Oh, and you have free labor to unload/move it! Yea! :ya

Mary

lesa

Garden Master
Reaction score
Yup, you've come to the right place! Nothing better than free poop, with free delivery! I see a wonderful garden in your future.... Enjoy your poop!

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
YAHOO!! WHOOPEE!!! FREE HORSE POOP!!!!! ORGANIC POOP!!! DELIVERED!!!!

Life just doesn't get much better than this! That's Happy Birthday! Happy Anniversary! Merry Christmas! Happy New Year! Happy Hanukkah! Happy Mother's Day! Happy Dairy Goat Day!

Plus..........

January is......

California Dried Plum Digestive Month

and

Shape Up Awareness US Month

and

National Polka Music Month

and

International Wealth Mentality Month

and

saving the best for last........

This is CUCKOO DANCING WEEK!!!! :weee

So........nittygrittydirtdigger will be snacking on California Dried Plums, Shaping Up while scooping poop, listening to Polka Music, measuring her new found International Wealth Mentality with her growing pile of poop and CUCKOO DANCING on top of the pile!!! :weee

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
:rose

Yeehaw! It must be extra nice not to have to pay for poop!

Ya know, poop is one of those things that can be a true hand over fist operation. If ya have animals of the right species that are able to eat basically free, or heck, even hired out goats that are PAID to eat, then ya get the stuff PROCESSED FREE inside the animals, and the animals deliver it right in the pen, and if ya do only a little cheap or free advertising, you can get folks to come and shovel it into their pickups, and PAY YOU to take it away, ohbyjeebers, that's money for getting it, and money for selling it!

Reminds me of the garbage place in Ukiah. You haul the stuff there yourself, pay them so you can drop it off there, they take the stuff and sell it for recycling!!! The owners of that place own some island in the Caribean...well, I'm pretty sure they do...

How lucky you are! They even hauled it to your place for you!!! They must have tons of *** on their hands :sick :plbb

:th

Latest posts