I Killed My Tractor :(

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
I was mowing on the pipeline right of way, sweaty, dust clobbered, hot and happy as a dog running wild in a butcher shop. Tractor. Stopped.

Tractor. Smoked.

Tractor just shut down. A trail of smoke rolled from under it. I turned off key and took it out. Bailed off and looked underneath. I fried the wiring harness. When I turned off the key, it stopped smoking, so maybe the damage won't be so bad. Crossing my fingers.

I called DH immediately and gave him the bad news. His question was how are we going to get it on the trailer? I texted our hay Guy that lives around corner, what happened and asked if he'd help us load it up this weekend and he texted back yes.

I can see my poor lonely tractor from my recliner. Here we sit in air conditioned luxury while my fried and frazzled tractor is all alone out there.

So we'll get it loafed up, dropping the bush hog somewhere in the process, and take it to the tractor doctor on Monday.

Y'all know this is killing me......

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
(Oh, thought maybe you were making tractor buns! :D)

That's sad sad news Bay.:hit
I cry for you.
*Janey cries for Orange Crush.

*Janey is my Farmalls new name.:cool:

I hope the repair is quick and (relatively) painless.

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Orange Crush........ I like it @thistlebloom. Been wondering what to name her. I like Orange Crush, but it doesn't quite have that roll off the tongue quality. Crusher? ? Nah, too masculine, sounds like a wrestler name. I need a name for my tractor, anybody got any ideas?

Names not accepted:
Toast
Burned
Smokey
Flame
Uh-Oh

Might as well have some fun with this.

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
Or Anchor? :D
umm...Iron Lung....
tee hee smiley.gif

Sorry, been up too long....

AMKuska

Garden Master
Reaction score
Um...I named my car Juliet Beauty. I usually just call her "You Beautiful Thing" though. <3

Love my car.

Latest posts