I promised myself that I wouldn't but....

HotPepperQueen

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I ordered a bunch of heirloom tomato seeds. Dang it! I am excited though. I have garden fever so bad that I need to get my hands in some dirt to get the ball rolling :coolsun

Collector

Garden Master
Reaction score
I know how you feel, I have a stack of seed mags that I cannot stop looking at. Last year was the first year starting from seed, it was great because it lengthened the gardening season, and was successful. We already have the stand and lights setup but won't be starting any seeds before march 10th. What types of tomatoes did you order?

HotPepperQueen

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I ordered black cherry, red zebra, black krim, burpee supersteak, big rainbow, brandywine, russian pink, and mr. stripeys. I'm super excited! :)

barefootgardener

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
HotPepperQueen said:
I ordered black cherry, red zebra, black krim, burpee supersteak, big rainbow, brandywine, russian pink, and mr. stripeys. I'm super excited! :)
You got the fever! It never stops! Next year you will add even more heirlooms to the list, something different to try. Next thing you know you will be saving and trading seeds..then you will have a collection. A rather large collection. Reds, Yellows, Pinks, Greens, Blacks/Purples, Whites, Bi-Colors ..BeefSteaks, Currants, Cherries, Hearts, Plums/Pastes, Slicers etc...etc...:):)
It's all good! I have to say off your list, I love BK and Brandywine, they are a staple in my garden every year!

Ginny

HotPepperQueen

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I ordered the Burpee Carnival Bell Pepper Mix too :hide . My favorite snack is a sliced bell pepper- yum! I am very intrigued by the brandywine since I have heard it tastes amazing.

HunkieDorie23

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Every year I am always going to down size and every year I add on. I keep saying I need an intervention but I come here with a net full of enablers. It is awesome. :weee

skeeter9

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
How exciting HotPepperQueen! Now you can read, reread, and fondle your seed packets until time to plant! That's what I've been doing with mine. :p