ticks

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
A chat like BYC.

Nifty

Garden Addicted
Administrator
Reaction score
As TEG grows we'll definitely add chat. We want to make sure there are enough people here to justify it... especially once we start to get a lot of members that aren't on BYC yet.

Keep in mind, we waited to add chat to BYC until we hit 2,000 members. :D

I'll add it to the list of top priorities!

ticks

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
Only about 1,200 to go nifty!

Beekissed

Garden Master
Reaction score
I would like to see a link back to My Post at the bottom of each page....right next to Recent Post. Or even at the top of the page, but it would be more convenient at the bottom. Often I am on here to check if my questions have been answered or I am interested in a particular thread(s). It is time consuming to have to go back to Recent Post and scroll down to get to the link to My Post. Can that happen here? :)

Nifty

Garden Addicted
Administrator
Reaction score
That's an interesting idea and I'll add it to the list. Not super easy, so in the meantime I suggest that you simply subscribe to threads that you want to track. That way you'll be notified when someone replies to a thread.

pixiechic

Leafing Out
Reaction score
I'd love to see a section on garden planning. I have a bunch of questions on that, but I'm not sure where to ask them.

Reinbeau

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Put those right in either the Fruits & Vegetables section or the Flowers & Roses section, depending on what kind of garden you want help planning :watering

Patch of Heaven Farm

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
:rose Chat would be awesome!! But I agree with grow 4 food!! Hard to be in 2 places at once but I guess I could put the windows side by side and try to keep up!! :hide LOL But it would be great to be able to ask questions and get the anwser right away and just to be able to talk about our gardens and flowers!!! :caf Hope we can get this soon!!! Everybody invite your friends to TEG so we can get to 2000!!! :weee