If anyone is interested in Redbud seeds..

Broke Down Ranch

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
PunkinPeep said:
Broke Down Ranch said:
Dang, I wish I had known you were going to offer these. Suprisingly we don't have any redbuds growing here. Our main tree is the hackberry and mesquite :/
You wish you had known because you've already planted something else, and you there's no room for a redbud?

OR

You wish you had known because you're sure that my tree has run out of seed pods and i couldn't possibly have any left?

If the latter is true, i do have more left. LOTS more, after mailing two packages of them already. Just let me know if you're dying to try some redbud seeds.
No, wishing I had known so you could include them with the stevia (which has arrived but I haven't had a chance to plant) and save the stamp....

I would like to try some seeds. I still need to think on what I can send you as a "housewarming" gift.....

PunkinPeep

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
Broke Down Ranch said:
PunkinPeep said:
Broke Down Ranch said:
Dang, I wish I had known you were going to offer these. Suprisingly we don't have any redbuds growing here. Our main tree is the hackberry and mesquite :/
You wish you had known because you've already planted something else, and you there's no room for a redbud?

OR

You wish you had known because you're sure that my tree has run out of seed pods and i couldn't possibly have any left?

If the latter is true, i do have more left. LOTS more, after mailing two packages of them already. Just let me know if you're dying to try some redbud seeds.
No, wishing I had known so you could include them with the stevia (which has arrived but I haven't had a chance to plant) and save the stamp....

I would like to try some seeds. I still need to think on what I can send you as a "housewarming" gift.....
Haha!

I'll put together a package! ;)

Reaction score
I got my seeds today! Thank you! :ya Also, thank you for the stevia seeds...:watering Will let you know how everything turns out!

PunkinPeep

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
delia_peterson said:
I got my seeds today! Thank you! :ya Also, thank you for the stevia seeds...:watering Will let you know how everything turns out!
Oh, that's wonderful! I was hoping you would get them by today. :)

Latest posts