If Only This Was Funny

Chickie'sMomaInNH

Garden Master
Reaction score
i applaud her for being honest and not trying to waste her taxpayers money by drawing it out in court. better than one of our local politicians who was driving erratically to get to his home after a busy day at the state house and nearly killed someone in the process. when the officers caught up to him he pulled over but cited that they were impeding his attempt to get to his house after a long day of voting on some bills. apparently in our area you cannot get in the way of any politician trying to drive to the capital or back to their home area. so the officer got into trouble but the politician didn't for being a safety hazard to the public. :/

this probably applies to other states but i know this happened in the past year in our area for me to remember it.

OldGuy43

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
Yes, most states have adopted some form of Section 6 of the U.S. Constitution:
Section. 6.

The Senators and Representatives shall receive a Compensation for their Services, to be ascertained by Law, and paid out of the Treasury of the United States. They shall in all Cases, except Treason, Felony and Breach of the Peace, be privileged from Arrest during their Attendance at the Session of their respective Houses, and in going to and returning from the same; and for any Speech or Debate in either House, they shall not be questioned in any other Place.
I did a quick search of the New Hampshire Constitution and can find no such clause.

Latest posts