I'm back

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
It's great to see you back Hoodat! It's great that CA has finally been getting some good moisture. I know how awful generations of weed seeds are in the garden. :(
I neglected some bindweed a few years back and am really paying for it now.

Here's to a great garden year for you this year, and I hope your hip continues to heal.
:)

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
And earlier ...

When he was still civilized:

6858_firstcommunion404x500.jpg

:D digitS'

Beekissed

Garden Master
Reaction score
Hoodat!!!!! :weee :woot :ya :celebrate :hugs Good to see you and sorry to hear about your problems....but really good to "see" you! :celebrate

LOVE your cabin, BTW! A good bit of my formative years was spent in log cabins built from logs off the land, the first one was two rooms.

so lucky

Garden Master
Reaction score
I was just wondering the other day if you were off the forum forever, and here you are! Good to see you. I hope your garden is salvageable.

hoodat

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
The wife is still about the same. She is surviving physically but her brain hardly functions any more.I forgot all about that first comuniom pic. Thanks for posting it. I have it saved again. The garden soil is in great condition with all that rabbit manure. That's part of the problem. As soon as the weeds got water they took off like mad. It's a jungle out there. I'm getting it back a foot at a time. Tilling is all but impossible with all those burmuda roots everywhere.

Latest posts