I'm back

AMKuska

Garden Master
Reaction score
I haven't been here in some time. I actually can't remember the last time I posted, but I miss TEG, and Baymule has personally told me if "anyone is ever rude to you again, just let me know and I'll open up a Texas Six Pack of Whup-Ass on them"

You have been warned. ;-)

I appreciate everyone who kept piling "miss you" private messages in my inbox. I'm really glad for the good parts of this community.

AMKuska

Garden Master
Reaction score
No Ninnymary, never you!

We had a pretty terrible loss in the family, so I've been spending a lot of time in the garden to try and ease the pain. A lovely stranger from my groom shop gave me some glass gem corn, so I've planted that. Another lady gave me the massacred remnants of fish so I can try an experiment with burying them under tomatoes.

I don't expect to do anything special in the garden this year, just grow.

AMKuska

Garden Master
Reaction score
He's been having a really hard time. He just started school, but unfortunately we had a perfect storm that caused him to have a not very good school year. We are just letting it go, as bad as that probably sounds. We went to the beach this last week, and have spent many happy hours this current week figuring out how to ride bicycles and digging for worms. He helped me bury the fish guts today and picked out some real good ones for fishing this sunday.

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
Glad to see you and some other missing regulars back. Sorry for your loss. I am so glad the garden Is a healing balm for you and your helper. :)

AMKuska

Garden Master
Reaction score
Glad to see you back. You where thinking of moving, is that still happening?

No. Realistically I don't know if I could ever leave here now. I wanted to have my own farm really badly, and even took to the farmer's market last year, but it just isn't in me anymore. Maybe some day.

Latest posts