I'm getting an ARMY!!

doubleatraining

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
Well an army of pollinators!! I called my sister's neighbor today to ask her about the pros/cons of setting up my own bee hive. I want to make sure my garden gets pollinated and I really like bees. She said it can be very expensive and that she will just bring over a hive and bees for me to use all year. She is going to bring extra equipment and show me how to care for them and if I really like them then I can get my own. I'm SOOO excited. I can't wait to have my own bees....she said she will pay for the use of my place with honey. I just have to feed them when we harvest the honey. CAN'T WAIT!!!

lesa

Garden Master
Reaction score
How exciting! I really love having our bees. They are incredibly fascinating creatures. We do not harvest so much honey, that we have to feed, so that has not been an issue for us. Keep us posted on how it is going for you!

doubleatraining

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
lesa, I'm getting them mid-march so I will be sure to post pictures/updates. She wants to move them right as things are getting ready to bloom and I'm getting ready to start my garden.

Latest posts