i'm on youtube :)

ohiogoatgirl

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
so i was thinking about it for a while and finally got to it. i made a youtube channel.
the only videos i have up so far are on the goats, really. i will have many other topics and animals on soon enough though. about to work on videos of how i make goat cheese, making twine&yarn baskets, and a video of my soon to be rabbit colony.
here is the link (it should be anyhow. lol)
http://www.youtube.com/user/girlwalkswithgoats?feature=mhee

i welcome comments. here and on youtube. and if anyone has any suggestions of things they would like to see videos of i am trying to make a list. i want to do "how to" type things. especially making things from scratch, cooking, farming, etc. but any and all suggestions and comments are welcome. thanks!

HunkieDorie23

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Cool I have always wanted to get dairy goats. I just haven't taken the leap yet. What part of Ohio are you in? I am in SE, Perry County.

Greenthumb18

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
ohiogoatgirl,

I enjoyed watching some of your videos, I especially liked the one where you showed how to milk a goat, very cool. If I ever get goats or sheep in the future and I really want to :fl , I'll know how to do it. It doesn't look all that hard, must take some getting used to I bet.

Keep up the hard work! Looking forward to seeing more videos :thumbsup ;) .

Latest posts