Important tool!

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
Especially between hauling 10 cubic foot loads of clay soil!

9018_100_4476.jpg

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
It's going in the walkways. Some is visible in the photo above. Besides being strongly packable, it is also brighter in color, and my forest clearing garden needs each lumen.

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
I believe I get to the netting started at the end of today or early tomorrow.

Yes, that deck overlooks the lake. Hard to tell because the lake is overexposed in this, but that is the lake just beyond.

Kassaundra

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
It is all awesome, but have to say love the deck too. A good long lens and tripod and bet you could get some amazing water bird shots maybe even eagles.

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
Those are the Peas Barefoot.

Kassaundra, I only have a Kodak m1033. I really dislike auto exposure.

Personally, I think that it should be against the law to make a camera that does not have a manual setting for exposure!

I sometimes can fool the auto exposure by aiming the camera higher up to the sky, but that often makes composition, or just aiming at the subject(!) difficult.

I also sometimes have to fool the auto focus! First aim it at something, partially press the release, then aim it where I want.

Kassaundra, when I was a kid I used to collect and use old bellows cameras. I loved it, with manual everything!

Ha! Why don't they make a DIGITAL BELLOWS camera? Oh man! They'd sell like hotcakes at a fireman's pancake breakfast! Everything manual, and digital. Big ole sensor on the back could fit tons of mp's!!!