In Arkansas and we can't have empty categories, OH NO!

sgtsheart

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
We live in SW Arkansas, outside the town limits of a very tiny town. The farm is 80 acres of paradise that's been in my SO's family for 3 generations.
Where are y'all from? :dance

hsm5grls

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
Tucson AZ on 1 1/4 acres on the edge of town. Hot as heck in the summer and freezing cold in the winter. But we can garden almost all year long.

suzy.q

Sprout
Reaction score
I am in Yorkshire England and expecting 80mile an hour gales tonight.
CHILLIEEEEEEEEEEEE................

Robb Simer

Sprout
Reaction score
I'm in Deer Park, Texas. Surrounded by chemical plants and people. One day I hope to move from here to the country. I'd like to get some land in SW Arkansas betweenVandervoort and Hot Springs.

sgtsheart

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
Mena might just be what you're looking for Robb. It has wonderful recreational areas, a good hospital and wonderful doctors, great restaurants and stores (compared to other towns of the same size), and best of all, friendly "down home" people. Hot Springs is one of my favorite towns, but it's become so popular as to make the cost of living and housing there much more expensive than the surrounding areas.

Mosquito

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
Southeast corner of Arkansas here. two miles outside of a town that doesn' t even have the population on the road sign!

jackiedon

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
Central Arkansas here, Bauxite, Arkansas.

Mosquito, I bet you are surrounded with rice and soybean fields! I grew us in eastern Arkansas and Mosquitos are huge there.

jackie

me&thegals

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
South-central WI. Due for a high of zero degrees next week--Yippee! Hoping it will kill off some of my garden nemeses :)

Latest posts