In regards to 'My Page' option

Greensage45

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Wow,

I have several times tried to work 'My Page' in creating a personal story of sorts. It has been quite frustrating to say the least!

I think my problem is that this does not support images on a private server, unlike the 'My Page' on BYC, and instead one must create a URL address for your pictures (like what we do on the posts).

Is there any way to host the Pictures directly to TEG?

At any rate, click on "View Personal Page" under my avatar, and see what I have done so far!

I plan on doing several pages. My next big hurdle will be to see if I have to include a link to get to the next page or whether or not this publishing part will put it in there for me.

I will make a new page sometime tomorrow.

Ron

4grandbabies

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
You are off to a great start, that is an impressive first page. I got lost when I wanted to add pics on mine also..I have never gone back and tried again..I am the one who had to ask how to ad pics on the regular pages tho lol.

Greensage45

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
injunjoe said:
Hey I just worked on mine what do you think?

Joe
Do I dare go look at the Pastie collection? LOL

Ron

Greensage45

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Is that you Nifty?

I think it is awesome to look in on folks and their worlds. It looks very 'composty' there! LOL

Wow do you ever have the richest compost!

Ron

ps. One of the reasons I ask about why it is different here than it is in BYC is because later, as time passes, host sites will move, clear-out, and often times create 'broken links'. In time my page will be filled with those broken picture icons. It is inevitable. But no biggie really since I should do updates. One day all my posts from the past will be filled with 'broken links' ...kind of sad really. If we uploaded to a server like on BYC the pictures remain indefinitely. Believe it or not the only way I was able to create the page I wanted was by making it a single picture, otherwise everything would be straight and very boring LOL. :hit

Greensage45

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Wow,

Thank you for sharing such a heartfelt time in your life.

You are Blessed!

Ron :bouquet

Latest posts