Is this a mulberry tree?

okiemommy

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
I have seen a lot of mulberry trees in my life, so I am pretty sure this is a mulberry, but they usually have fruit on them when I see them. I havent seen one this small in years and my memory is a little rusty. Can anyone confirm if this is Mulberry please? Thanks!

countrylifeandboredom092.jpg

countrylifeandboredom093.jpg

KayRI

Leafing Out
Reaction score
I think it is, one of them just sprang up in my yard last year. It hasn't had any fruit on it yet either.

okiemommy

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
We inherited it from the previous owners. I think they mowed around it and voila there is a mulberry tree! I think we also inherited a peach tree, but that too is a very young tree and I'm not a 100% sure on that one either. All of our trees were larger and had fruit on them when I was a kid, so it was obvious then ^_^

okiemommy

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
Thanks everyone :) Oh I hope it's a female!! I found a couple more on the property. One is a little bit bigger than this one, and it's growing from a tree trunk out in the back part of our yard.

karanleaf

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
Yelp, looks like one to me :rolleyes:

Personally I think they are a mess I don't like them.. :rant

Might have something to do with once had 3 big ones in our back yard and got new light colored carpet and my boys walking on it after playing... :rant :thun I was not a happy camper :thun Never had one since..
Well there is 1 in the pasture that my mares like to eat on that one is Ok where it is...

okiemommy

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
Might have something to do with once had 3 big ones in our back yard and got new light colored carpet and my boys walking on it after playing...
yeah that part is crappy. We had one at a house that we were renting and it was hard keeping it from getting tracked in. We decided to put laminate flooring in the living room of our new house, and we have linoleum at our back door, so hopefully we will be able to keep the yuck down to a minimum. I am really worried about the red-mud we have here. That stuff is Horrible to try to get out of carpet!

Latest posts