Isnt anybody else from Oregon around here?

blurose

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
I've been looking through and can't locate but maybe one other person in Oregon on here. Boo-hoo, I'm so lonely. :(

Tutter

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I know that there are, but like yourself, not everyone puts their location beneath their avatar, so you can't tell at a glance. Then too, some people don't post as often as others.

Hopefully they'll see this, and answer. :)

Where in Oregon (N, S, W, E etc.) are you? I'm not as far north as 2 that I know of, but farther than most. If you're south, or south-west, we're neighbors! :D

yardfarmer

Leafing Out
Reaction score
i'm in Portland, and there are quit a few folks in Oregon and Washington that i've noticed now and then. there's a thread on the second page that has a lot of Oregonians.

Nubsmum

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
Hey, I am in Estacada. Not too far from Portland. We have a tiny farm-2 1/2 acres and we are starting to do more with the land. Bigger garden this year and I want to get in some nursery stock or Christmas trees. Chickens are also ordered and should be here in a month or so.

Ya Oregon!!

freyjasdottir

Sprout
Reaction score
We are just north of you.. in battle ground area!
18 acres here, I grew up on a farm but the rest of family are city folk... It's been interesting so far.... We have chickens and getting two llamas this weekend and then boarding some horses....

Chores chores & more chores... makes one sleep like a baby! LOL

blurose

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
I'm located about 10 miles west (as the crow flys) of Roseburg, OR.

Happyfarmwife

Sprout
Reaction score
Hello, I am in Coquille. Where are you? Of course everytime I join an online group of any kind, there usually isn't anyone close to me. : ) Deborah

sht4luck

Leafing Out
Reaction score
hello fellow oregonians. up in sunny hot Bend oregon. great to hear about the others.